Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here we go!!

This is all new for me, so we will see how it goes. We don't have much going on right now, but we are loving that the weather is getting warmer. We can't wait until it is warm more often than cold. Right now our biggest thing we have to look forward to is Loren's graduation. That isn't quite true. He graduates in May, but he has school until the beginning of August, so I guess we are more excited for his last day of school. It is 99 days from today!! Hooray!

We are also planning on possibly going to Finland in the late Summer or early Fall. My Dad is serving as mission president there, and we would like to go visit. We will see how things go, but keep your fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Christin said...

Wonderful! Welcome to the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

I so want to go to Finland with you! My dad has so many stories from there and always tells me that I would die if I were to set foot there in the winter...
Hooray for Loren! So exciting to be finishing school. And welcome to blogging!

Melissa said...

I really hope you get to go to Finland. And I'm so glad that you're a blogger now! I LOVE your layout! And your blog name! Your blog is a lot cuter than mine. I'm jealous...

Wright Place said...

Cute Blog Alison! I like it alot!!
Our blog is ajbwright.blogspot.com