-
















































Sorry there are so many, but I love them all!!! My friend Kattrina took these, and she is an amazing photographer!! THANK YOU!!! If you want to get in touch with her, or see more of her work, you can visit her website. www.sassafrassphotog-kattrina.blogspot.com
.jpg)
5 comments:
These are AMAZING! So cute. :)
Also I'm glad Kirsten made it safely. :)
Alison, I think I have told you already that I LOVE these picture. But I wanted to say it again. And I also wanted to say that you should post more posts on this thing.
What?!?! I recognize you.... Did you go to Riverton High? Your Dad is mission president over in Finland??? My husband is native from there. We are moving back in February!... Anyway, let me know if you went to riverton high.
Yes I went to Riverton. And yes my dad is the Mission President in Finland. Small world!!
Post a Comment