At the beginning of October, we had our family pictures taken. It was so much fun!! The only problem we had was Ethan was so cold, that he wouldn't smile for any of the pictures!! These ones at the top are the last pictures that were taken, and the only reason he is smiling, is because we promised him we'd go and get hot chocolate. :) But I absolutely love how they turned out. Thank you Kattrina!!
If you would like to know more about Sassafrass Photography, you can find her on Facebook, and she has a blog. www.sassafrassphoto.blogspot.com All of her contact info is on her blog.
I have two boys Ages 7 and 5. (At least they will be in July) And a new baby girl who turns 1 in June. Their names are Eoughan (pronounced Owen), Ethan and Maren. I have been married for nine years and I pretty much love life!! I like to spend time with my friends and family. I am trying out a bunch of new fun crafts and hobbies so I will let you know how they turn out. At least I'll try to, but I can't make any promises.
2 comments:
Oh my heck, these are amazing.
some of the pictures of you look just like Mom when she was younger. Love thses pictures.
Post a Comment