Okay. I have strange children. This lets you know just how strange. Thursday night at work, Loren got a produce box. It had a bunch of fruits and vegetables including broccoli. Two large stalks or whatever you call them. The boys each wanted one so they each got one. The picture is what was left when they were done. They were both quite a bit bigger before the boys got a hold of them. Eoughan's is just picked over a little, but Ethan's looks like he was starving and had nothing else to eat!! I laughed so hard when I saw it!! Like I said, I have strange children.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Broccoli lovers unite!!
Okay. I have strange children. This lets you know just how strange. Thursday night at work, Loren got a produce box. It had a bunch of fruits and vegetables including broccoli. Two large stalks or whatever you call them. The boys each wanted one so they each got one. The picture is what was left when they were done. They were both quite a bit bigger before the boys got a hold of them. Eoughan's is just picked over a little, but Ethan's looks like he was starving and had nothing else to eat!! I laughed so hard when I saw it!! Like I said, I have strange children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
SWEET! Love it! Kids like to give you a little shock value everyday ;)
I love it. You have such cute little rabbits...
They are just like Joseph. He loves broccoli too. And people say they have problems getting their children to eat vegetables.
I can't believe you are blogging and you didn't tell me. What kind of sister are you?
Post a Comment