On Monday we went to the Utah Museum of Natural History up on the U of U campus. I would recommend going to anyone who's children love to learn new things. It was tons of fun and it is great for kids. Their temporary exhibit is about frogs. Their were some really cool frogs. They even had an aquarium you could stand in the middle of to see the frogs and fish underwater.
The boys all time favorite were the dinosaur bones and the area they have to dig for dinosaur bones. They had a rubber puzzle of a T-rex head, and these boys made pretty short work of it!
The excavation area was a really big hit! We almost couldn't get the boys out of it. Our saving grace was the group of older scouts that came and kind of took over the whole 'digging site'. Then they were just fine getting out.
Eoughan laid down in a giant dinosaur footprint, and we decided we are glad that the dino's don't live with us. We would all be a little flat.
I also tried to get the boys to feed the dinosaur at the door because he eats money, and then he talks to you. Neither of them wanted to get very close. Eoughan did get a lot closer than Ethan though. We had a blast, and we are excited to be able to go again. The boys loved all of it.
.jpg)
3 comments:
How fun is that??? Wow, I need to take my kids to do fun stuff like that more often! Cute pic of you and the boys up top ;)
It is a fun place, isn't it? I took the scouts a couple months ago and they really liked it and I loved that I didn't have to plan anything! They told us Mondays were half price, and some of the boys took their parents there the next week. Looks like fun!
This is fabulous!
Also, I'm going to follow your blog because I think YOU'RE fabulous.
Post a Comment