Friday, May 1, 2009
Hooray for the weekend!!
I am so excited for this weekend!! There are so many fun things we are planning!! At this moment however, I am most excited to go grocery shopping! I haven't gone in a couple of weeks, so we are in dire need of groceries. I am just getting ready to load up my boys and head out. Surprisingly, grocery shopping is one of my absolute favorite things to do with the two little monsters. We love to go to Macey's and get chocolate ice cream cones!! MMMMMMMMMM!!! Then we walk up and down every aisle, and just look and talk and goof around. I usually get everything I need, but it is more fun than work. I love my boys!! They are a riot! I will have to let you know how our trip goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
Well I know you are minus two boys on this little shopping trip, since they are at my house!!! ;) Grocery shopping is my nemesis!!! I hate it!!! Ethan throws a tantrum any time I take him, inless you continuosly feed him treats the whole way through the store! Yikes, I dread it! I am glad yours goes well though!
Are you insane? Shopping with children is a nightmare. My children are angels, and I can still says that! You really must get out more, my dear!
Okay, so maybe you really do have sweet children who make the store fun. . . this must have been a jealous comment!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that taking her boys on errands is the funnest thing...
your kids must behave... My little one DOES NOT like the cart, so it's frusterating... I dread shopping some days! HA HA I don't have a clue when #2 gets here how that will work.
Man, I think you've got to be crazy. I've got a 17 month old and he is horrible when we go shopping. He wiggles out of the seat belt so I put him in the basket. Then I turn around and he's got one leg over on the basket, trying to climb out of the cart. It's an awful but necessary evil. Then, he screams and whines for things he sees like other people eating Macey's ice cream or balloons or candy or pretty much anything colorful.
Please tell me your secret - it looks like you've figured out what millions of moms are looking for.
Getting them ice cream helps alot!! It may be messy, but that is part of the fun!! But both of my kids are just really laid back. I really lucked out in that department!
Post a Comment