Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How time flies...

I am posting because it has been so long since my last post. Quite a few things have happened in the last couple of weeks. We went to the zoo, and the kids had a blast. At least most of the time...

We rode the merry-go-round and the train, and the kids all loved that. They even got to ride on a tiger!!!



Ethan started getting really tired after a while.



It doesn't really look like he's yawning, but it is the beginning of a yawn. They were so much fun. I wish I had more pictures, but the battery on my camera died.



So it was an exciting and adventurous day!! Thanks to all of our friends for sharing the day with us!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kylie kills me! Love the pose on the tiger :) We did have a great time, thanks for going with us!!!

fezzik said...

You people are amazing.